What is Local SEO
What is local SEO and why its important to your business
What Is Local SEO
What is Local SEO and why its important
- ·Making sure your address and phone number are correct and can be discovered online
- ·Ensuring that you use relevant keywords throughout your site’s content
- ·Following Google’s guidelines for creating high-quality pages
- ·Collaborating with other experts in your field
- ·Writing blog posts on authority websites and getting links back to your own website
- ·Using on-page optimization on your website. This includes anything that you do on your own website to help search engines find you and show you to potential customers, like writing descriptions for your articles so Google knows what each article is about
- ·Using off-page optimization that is not directly on your website, such as getting verified reviews from customers on Yelp and Google Reviews, creating social media profiles (on Facebook, Twitter, etc.) with links back to your site, joining industry groups to network with others in the area, and many more
- What is the local SEO process that you follow?
- How long will it take to see results and what sort of results can I expect?
- Can you provide references or case studies of other similar businesses that have been successful with your services?
- Do I need a contract, and what are the terms of this contract?
- How much should I expect to pay for these services?
- Do you use white-hat or black-hat SEO? (Black-hat SEO involves dubious techniques that can get you blacklisted and kicked off the search engines – do not choose any SEO agency that is willing to offer you black-hat SEO services.
Local SEO is an important aspect of any company’s online marketing strategy because it means targeting prospective customers who live close by – not just people across the country or globe. In the last 12 months our team at Sligo Web Design have amplified clients websites on Search Engines and increased leads. If your online business is struggling to get search engine ranking or struggling to get leads then get in touch with out team today at firstname.lastname@example.org